Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tim & Faith



Guess who DH and I are going to see in June?
Faith Hill & Tim McGraws' Soul2Soul tour.

How cool is that? The MTS Centre sold out in 2 hours. Can you imagine? I've been to about 6 concerts in my whole life: The Christians in Liverpool, Runrig in St Andrews (the best Celtic rock band ever :), Bruce Springsteen (who really is The Boss) in Glasgow, U2 in the Skydome (U2!!!), Blue Rodeo in Winnipeg. They were all blowout glorious, but somehow I think this one will also live up to my expectations...





WIP Word Count:
18,633/50,000 words.

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Those 2 just seem t light up any room they are in together.
You've been to some great concerts! I am so jealous!!

Stacy~ said...

I just love these two, together or separate. They are awesome performers, and they make marriage look so sexy. That's romance-worthy stuff.

What a great concert I bet they put on. Lucky you :)

Toni Anderson said...

Brandy--I don't go very often, but usually they have been amazing! I missed Bruce in Brisbane. I'd have had to go on my own and I just couldn't be brave enough. :(

Stacy, they do make marriage look sexy. Marriage can be sexy ;)

Melissa Marsh said...

I have always been a huge fan of these two - they are so much in love and so dedicated to their marraige and family. Yet somehow they still have these star careers. I don't know how they do it - it must be incredibly hard.

Have fun at the concert!

Laurie said...

You are SO lucky! I'm looking forward to being in your home city and going to some great concerts with my DH too. I have a couple of their CD's and just love them.

Meretta said...

You are going to have a great time, Toni! WHOOT!

Deb said...

I don't really know them very well but they sound kool. I'm going to see Dolly Parton next Wednesday - that is so not cool that it IS cool!!!