Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blade Hunter--First Review


I got my first review for Blade Hunter and it is a goodie!!!

Here's a tiny snippet because it is quite a long review.

"This tense, exciting book is Suspense/Romance at its best! Can Josie survive and will she let down her guard long enough for Marsh to prove he cares? Anderson's sharp, tough book is sensual and compelling. If you love Suspense/Romance you just can't miss this one! Award, five red roses. Anne"

Thank you Anne of Red Roses for Authors!! (Hey, my mom's name is Anne, you don't think...?)

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Fantastic, Toni! Plse send me the link so I can read the whole review. Congratulations, I can't wait to buy it!

Stacy~ said...

Another great review Toni - WTG!

Suzanne said...

Fabulous review, Toni! Congrats!

Toni Anderson said...

LOL--thanks guys. I had no idea I'd get this otherwise I would never have posted two in a row!!

Brandy said...

Wonderful review! Congratulations!

Deb said...

Fabulous, I can sense those millions coming in now - eat your heart out J K Rowling!!!

Toni Anderson said...

Millions of Zim dollars maybe...

MaryF said...

Great review, Toni!!!

Tag! Come to my blog to see what I'm talking about!