Monday, May 14, 2007

Breaking News :)

Well, I have some news. I decided after much husband-baiting (what do you do when you're upset?), to leave Triskelion and they were gracious enough to give me all the rights back to my work.

What does this mean? Well, BLADE HUNTER will not be released in June as an ebook and HER SANCTUARY is no longer available online.

What's next?

I'm looking for an agent. Someone who loves my writing and can bear to work with a frazzled mother who often forgets to eat because she's writing (except cookies, I live on cookies).

I also entered BLADE HUNTER in the PASIC contest, along with STORM WARNING.

I wish all the other authors at Triskelion nothing but success--it just wasn't the right place for me.

Nothing but good times ahead...

PS. You may remember I was offering an ARC of BLADE HUNTER, the winner to be drawn from my Newsletter list. Well I can no longer offer that, but I will be offering an Amazon gift token instead, so sign up :) Friends, family and lurkers. All welcome. LINK

15 comments:

Siobhan said...

I'm sure you've thought it through and it's the right decision for YOU. Good luck with finding an agent!

Brandy said...

Best Wishes and Good luck that you find an Agent who will recognize your superb talent!

Toni Anderson said...

Thank you :)

Dru said...

Sometimes we have to do what we have to do. You have to be comfortable with your agent and they should share your goals.

Best wishes and good luck on finding an agent.

MaryF said...

I know what a rough decision that must have been, but I know you aren't alone! Good luck wih the next step!

Scott said...

It sounds to me like you made the right move. My feeling is that if one publisher bought it, so will another. I like your attitude!

Melissa Marsh said...

I wish nothing but the best for you, Toni. I know you're going to do terrific!!!

Meretta said...

Ooooh. I have the ebook of Her Sanctuary. When you are a FBA and worth millions I'll be able to auction it on ebay for untold scads of money. Most excellent. ;)

Can't wait to read Blade Hunter, Toni. You are one damned fine writer!

Toni Anderson said...

Crikey. Thanks everyone :) What a great bunch of people you all are :)

Meretta--here's hoping ;)

Jerri said...

Toni, it'll all work out for you--you wait and see. Love your Clive picture. He's such a hunk.

Deb said...

Go girl - every luck. It is luck sometimes isn't it, i.e. you certainly have the talent you just need to be 'there' at the right time and you'll get swooped up.
xx

Toni Anderson said...

Jerri, thanks :)

Deb, drink's on me :)

Bailey Stewart said...

Good luck FBA - I'm sure you'll find an agent - you're too talented for them to pass on.

Stacy~ said...

You gotta trust your instincts Toni, and I'm sure you made the move that was right for you. Good luck. I don't think you'll have to wait long.

Rene said...

Good luck on the agent hunt.

I'm sure it was a tough decision but it is necessary to follow what is best for you.