Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Her Sanctuary--review


Ow ow ow--look what I just received. Another review for Her Sanctuary from Red Roses for Authors Review site.

'Her Sanctuary is a story filled vividly with suspense, revenge and love and will keep you on reading nonstop. Highly recomended! Award five red roses. MP.'


And I'm going to enter everyone on my newsletter list in a contest to win an ARC of my ebook Blade Hunter due to be released in June (argh, next month!!). So if you aren't a member join up!! I'm creating my first ever newsletter right now (I don't exactly cram people's mailboxes).

*snort*

8 comments:

Meretta said...

Can't wait to read the Blade Hunter. :) Congrats on the great review and thanks many times over for the thinking blog award. :)

Stacy~ said...

Great review Toni! Ah, another newsletter - yay! I love newsletters - makes me feel like I have tons of friends when I get all those emails :) I'll have to sign up for yours.

Scott said...

That's awesome, Toni!

Toni Anderson said...

Thank you, guys--I can't tell you how nervous I am about my next release. But then nervous is how I live my life :)

ames said...

I love newsletters! LOL

Good stuff on the review, Toni. :P

Siobhan said...

Congrats on the fab review!

Melissa Marsh said...

Congrats on the great review, Toni!!!

Toni Anderson said...

Thank you :)