Thursday, June 07, 2007

BH

My Beloved Husband (do you think he'd like to be BH rather than DH?) recently commented on the number of Sean Bean pictures on my blog. Obviously he hasn't moved off from the comic book idea where you just look at the pictures.

It's Nick!! Darn it ;) My inspiration. If I'm going to write an international bestseller (which is what the poor delusional soul is pinning our retirement hopes on), I need regular optical stimulation.


oh--and did you see the poor guy whose wheelchair got stuck to the front of a lorry and accidentally got taken for a ride? LINK

10 comments:

Kendra Clark said...

Optical stimulation is good for your retinas. If you don't have this, you could not only retire poor (because you didn't get to write that best seller) You might also go blind.

Geez, he's a scientist, he knows this stuff...

Ahem,

;) love ya~!K

Brandy said...

Does he not know that if you don't look at the object of your inspiration several times a day, you lose your thought? *G*

Stacy~ said...

See, it's all educational. I say post even more pictures of "Nick" - and let him stir those um, creative juices.

Plus, you are doing a public service for your blog friends, and we love you for it!

Toni Anderson said...

:)

Loreth Anne White said...

LOL -- haven't heard the word 'lorry' for some years :)

Melissa Marsh said...

I did see that story about the poor guy in the wheelchair. The truck driver had no idea!

Michele said...

Thank you for the Sean Bean pics. Today was from my favorite Sharpe episode (and I think the most romantic one, too).

Toni said...

Michele--my favorite episode too :)

Deb said...

I was hoping you'd keep me in wine and crisps during our retirement too!! Lorry story was kinda funny (especially cos he was ok) - it was like a sketch out of Little Britain!

Toni Anderson said...

Deb, I hope to afford the crisps, but no way could I make enough to support your taste for wine :)