Sunday, June 24, 2007

BIAW so far...

On page 40.5 (see how desperate I am to count in fractions :)

I need to write 10 pages today, assuming I can get DD off to her party and BH sorting out our son with some knight craft.

Last night I dreamt I gave DS into marriage (aged 4), while I was wearing the wedding dress so my cousin and her husband could have a child (In reality they already have 4). I cried and cried and grabbed him back and refused to part with him telling everyone they couldn't have him (me still in white lace and him in blue shorts).

Phew. One night away from the kids can turn into a nightmare!

*UPDATE*
finished BIAW at 51 pages.

WIP stands at 342 pages or 73,226 words

7 comments:

  1. Aw Toni sorry about the bad dream, but it was just a dream, and it's over now. You can breathe again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can--except now he's sick and BH and I have been up half the night. Better go check on the poor baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how the most nonsensical things in your dreams can see perfectly rational while you're dreaming them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnetbabe--my dreams have been quite colorful for awhile now. Strange strange things happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee, I've never had a dream like that before. I've spent way too much time with my kids lately.

    Good job on the BIAW. I need to do one of those. But I might save it all up for NaNoWriMo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing well. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I am hurt - no invite to DS's wedding!!
    Hope you are all ok
    KB

    ReplyDelete