Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HOT

I'm so HOT!!!

I know I'm moaning about the weather again LOL, but it 30 C and humid. Storms are forecast left, right, north and south, but nothing has broken yet.

Anyway--moan over :)

Sorry I haven't been around much. Trying to write, trying to keep the house straight (and failing), trying to keep the kids straight (not sure of my success there), trying to keep the fish and dogs from overheating.

I'm also putting the Killer Passion Newsletter together. Am I a glutton for punishment? *vbg*

I am the QUEEN of BORING! Tomorrow I'm going to make up a steamy affair with the postie :)

3 comments:

Stacy~ said...

You are not boring Toni...if nothing else you've got Sean here going for ya ;) and believe me, he's much appreciated.

Though I can't wait to hear more on this steamy affair....

Laurie said...

Yikes! This is what I have to look forward to when I move to your city in AUGUST???? Yellowknife is starting to look awfully good...

Melissa Marsh said...

I am really not looking forward to the awful heat. We haven't had it too bad lately, but July and August are usually our hottest months.