Friday, July 27, 2007

Rockin' Chick Blogger


Ames nominated me LOL. How sweet is that?

Rockin'


I nominate...drum roll, please

Loreth--A very cool blogger
Suzanne--Infectious fun
Kim--A wonderful writer from Tennessee
Meretta--Totally rocks
Stacy~ When I grow up I want to be just like Stacy :)

Actually I would nominate a whole bunch of you guys, but then who'd you nominate?

I had a wicked day yesterday, but not in a good way. Did I recently, foolishly declare I was coping? Argh. Yesterday was the first day my goals kicked my butt. I had a blinding headache. The kids wanted me every second of the day or bickered every minute. My son discovered he could hold his sister underwater in the neighbor's pool, and is also obsessed with my boobs???

He finishes daycare today--then it is a month of the three of us stuck in the house during the day. Looks like my evenings are going to be long...maybe I'll try the early start instead and pray everyone isn't up at 5 am!

So that's why I'm not getting out to visit much. Priorities. Doesn't mean I don't love you guys :)

9 comments:

  1. Toni, Toni, Toni. You are good to me. LOL. I'm not rockin - maybe a little swaying and even slightly toe-tapping but not rockin' - but I appreciate the nom. I feel so special.

    You need a break, Toni, cuz I'm tired just thinking about your life. And aren't you just so relieved to see your son is such a typical guy? *g* Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs, Toni. And thanks for the nom!

    LOL at the typical guy, Stacy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the nomination. Sorry things aren't going as planned. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all good today. I caught up lots.

    Thinking about it my son is obsessed with all my wobbly bits. We're just heading north as he gets taller :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear your day was not as you'd hoped.
    But, look at it this way, tomorrow is another day. *g*

    I really hope you get everything done you needed to.

    As for Son, um, yeah, been there. *g*
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When summertime begins, it seems I get less of a break ... no "me time." Is that the same for moms everywhere? Had no idea you were a mom. I have a great affinity for them.

    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brandy--what is it about boys?

    Beth. I am a mom :) Ages 4 & 7. I would defend them with my last breath, protect them with every ounce of cunning and put them up for adoption once a week :) Not really, but the family are far away and the pressure can be huge. I would be lost without them though. What did I do before kids???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah...shucks!

    Girl, you are ROCKIN'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being a Rockin' Girl! With everything you have on your plate, vis a vis kids, dh, work, house (not to mention pets), your productivity really rocks. As for DS - yes, boys do things girls would never think of! :) Be glad he's not playing dress-up in your bedroom, lol! Maybe he needs more action figure toys? Then you might get another free half hour to write. :)

    ReplyDelete