Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tagged by Kim


I have been tagged by my critique partner Kim Daniel.... better do it, she's mean :)

4 things that should go into Room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:

1. Mosquitoes

2. Hunger

3. People who hurt others

4. Greenhouse emissions

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:

1. Abuse kids

2. Drink and drive

3. Treat me like an idiot

2 things you find yourself moaning about:

1. Lack of money
2. The weather--well I am English :)

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:

I'm a poor, English, sanctimonious, tree hugging mom :)

I tag. Bailey, Rene, Brandy

RULES

Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it’s all about!
Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
Post these rules at the end of every meme!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, gee, er, thanks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love me really :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you didn't tag me! My answers are better left censored ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! LOL I'm not mean!

    Okay maybe I'm a "teensy" bit mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Thanx for not tagging me either. I'm meme'd out.

    Saw your boy Bean briefly in the 3rd LoTR movie last night. I forgot how cute he looked in it....shocking, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, boy. Since I don't know how to be mean (unless it's to my kids according to them, something about junk food, *g*), there's no worries there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Stacy--how could you forget?

    Brandy LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah the weather.

    What the devil would we talk about without it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll post mine on Friday.

    ReplyDelete