Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Good News

I have some fabulous news :)

On May 14th I announced on this blog that I was looking for an agent...

"Someone who loves my writing and can bear to work with a frazzled mother who often forgets to eat because she's writing (except cookies, I live on cookies)."

Well I found one :) I have signed with agent Christine Witthohn of Book Cents Literary Agency. I am so pleased and really looking forward to working with her and all the people at Book Cents. Maybe now I can remember to eat again, although you'd never know I've been skipping breakfast for months LOL!

Here's to a new start. Fingers crossed.


17 comments:

  1. Congratulations FBA! I knew you could do it, you're too good of a writer not to have an agent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, lady!

    I'm so excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. Lots of hard work ahead. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Toni! I'm thrilled for you. Sounds exciting and I hope it's helped motivate you even more - I mean, it's such a positive step :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! That's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is this?!?! BIG CONGRATS, Toni!! I'm so thrilled for you!!! And you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go, Toni! Good things are on their way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's wonderful, Toni. I expect that we'll be getting more good news from you in the upcoming months. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many, many congrats! That's excellent news and well deserved. WTG, Hon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome news, Toni!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOOT!!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats! that's so great!

    ReplyDelete