Saturday, August 18, 2007

Middle Name Meme

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I have the most boring middle name in the western world (sorry mom :) so I thought I'd make it more interesting by using Scots words that best describe me :)

A: aefauld (faithful; sincere; single-minded)
N: nizwise (perceptive)
N: nirb (stunted thing)


I'm going to tag..

Diane
Mary F
Tess Harrison

I finished the second draft. Tomorrow I'll go through for passive words and start to check out hooks at the start and end of each section.




9 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm starting to get paranoid! You never tag me! :) What do I have to do to get a meme???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord, most people i know don't want them LOL.

    I thought I'd tagged you before? Next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting way to fulfill a meme!
    Congratulations on finishing the 2nd draft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - nice SHORT name there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one! I'm so glad you didn't tag me, my middle name is 9 letters and contains a Z!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate--I think we might be related LOL. My son has the same middle name as you I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your responses Toni. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an interesting tag. I hadn't see it before. I'll get mine up soon.

    ReplyDelete