Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bionic Woman



DH and I were watching TV when an advert came on for The Bionic Woman, and we both frowned and said, "Who is that?" Because she looked soooooo familiar. And I laughed and said, she looks like that girl who played the youngest Slater girl in Eastenders--and she is :) Zoe Slater :) Her real name is Michelle Ryan, she's only 23 and I feel like I've known her forever. Good luck Michelle!!




The official trailer

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=102461

3 comments:

  1. Never saw Eastendesrs, but "The Bionic Woman" sounds interesting. Not a big t.v. watcher, but I love it when women are the main characters in this kinda show. Hope she does well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the 'Bionic Woman' as a kid. Hope I like this one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Bionic Woman as a kid, even had the Jamie Somers doll (wonder what ever happened to that...) but I was disappointed to hear the new version wasn't going to do the 'bionic' music! That was the best part.

    ReplyDelete