Friday, October 26, 2007

From 'Out of Tears' to 'Storm Warning'



When I called my last post HIDE I didn't intend for that to be me!! I've had parent/teacher stuff, Halloween stuff, choir, Brownies, the usual things we all face. I've also had to buy and wrap the Christmas presents for home (Shropshire) and write the Christmas cards as the postal deadline is today. Seems weird writing Happy Christmas before Halloween!!

On the writing front I finished Out of Tears enough to send it to my agent (who has a new website BTW) and got back edits for Storm Warning.

So down come all the pictures of Sean and Laura and up go my pictures of Eric and Caroline. I[m not sure if I'm going to make NaNo now :( Lots to do.




----------------
Now playing: You're Beautiful - James Blunt
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! If you make NaNo feel free to add me to your buddy list. I'm listed as lochbriar. Have fun with the writing and hope you get lots done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy. Best of Luck with NaNo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss Sean and Laura, but Caroline and Eric look good together.

    It's too early for Christmas - really, you have to send gifts already in time for the holidays? I'd be in so much trouble.

    Good luck with NaNo. Anyone willing to do it gets my respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you NaNo that's good. But if you don't, that's good too. It's all about priorities, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...Eric Bana. That made my Monday morning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Melissa!

    Good luck with NaNo everyone!
    Stacy, if I wait I spend more on postage than I do on the present. It's a PITA.

    ReplyDelete