Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hide

It has seemed lately that most of the books that have appealed to me have been those with a twist of fantasy. It is good to know that those thriller and crime writers at the top of their game (add PJ Tracy to list) can still pull off a wonderful read with both feet planted firmly in reality (if you can call fiction reality?).

This is one of my favorite Lisa Gardner reads because I get my dose of romance and because who wouldn't love Bobby Dodge?

Great stuff.


My son has an oozing ear infection--nice imagery huh?




----------------
Now playing: Shattered - Remy Zero
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

  1. Hope your Son feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well um, I'm glad I haven't eaten breakfast yet - that visual is rather vivid. Ewww LOL. Poor little guy - he's such a cutie. I hope he feels better very soon.

    You know I've never read Gardner. But who can resist a guy named Bobby Dodge? I don't know if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your little guy is feeling better soon. And I gotta ask, where did you get Shattered? I've been searching for a place to buy this song and can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys--the anti Bs are kicking in. He's back at school :)

    Stacy, some of her books have romance, others don't. I prefer the ones that have a little, but that's just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple Lisa Gardner books at home I haven't read yet but my CP loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! Hope your little guy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete