Tuesday, October 02, 2007

RIP Ireland's Hopes





The Irish didn't do very well in this world cup--in fact they did lousy. Poor DH. Poor Andersons, poor Mary! England are through to the quarter finals (knock out stage), as are the Scots, French, Argentinians, Fijians, South Africans, Aussies & Kiwis. The All Blacks are favourites...

I'm not sure who I'm supporting really. I mean England for sure, Scots too. The French are always flamboyant to watch when they're playing well, the Tri-nations give lessons on how to play when they're on form, but I kind of like the look of the underdogs. Fiji and Argentina.

Gonna be interesting.

85 pages edited so far this week. PDG. Even if I do say so myself :)

And for those of you not interested in rugby, here's superstar Dan Carter, the NZ fly half (I think)




Now there is a rugby player with balls...

3 comments:

  1. That's one way of putting it ... :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. GOODNESS.

    VERY fine example of the male body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, whoa! Thanks for the nice pictures. *g*

    ReplyDelete