Monday, December 10, 2007

Banff


When we were in Banff back in September and checking out the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel (which is a beautiful Gothic structure and features a real pub in the grounds, BTW), my daughter and I just wandered (accidentally on purpose) into the jewelery store there. The lady behind the counter was lovely and asked my seven year old what she'd like to try on. DD picked this--the biggest most 'in your face' Stephen Webster ring in her favourite colour, turquoise. Isn't it cool?? When I grow up, I want one of them too :)



PS. I checked the price tag when I got home--$7,500

6 comments:

  1. Um, Daughter had fantastic taste! *G*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules1:52 am

    Can I have one too please? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a gorgeous ring! And Banff is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually it might have been 7,500 pounds, I forget now :) We'll get one each :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:58 am

    Toni, if only she had asked me.
    Pop

    ReplyDelete