Friday, December 21, 2007

How to make a man happy...

7 Layer Cake (I posted it last year too--it works :)

#1 Melt stick of butter in a 9X12 inch pan
#2 Sprinkle Graham cracker crumbs to soak butter (1-1.5 cups).
#3 Spread choc chips all over (1 bag 8 oz)
#4 Spread butterscotch chips all over (1 bag 8 oz)
#5 Spread crushed walnuts all over (1 bag)
#6 Sprinkle shredded coconut all over (1 bag)
#7 Pour over evenly 1 small can of condensed milk.

Pop in oven at 350 for 20-25 mins until top browns.
Take out. Cool, put in fridge for a few hours, and cut into squares.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, George! The second love of my life.

    It looks scrumptious FBA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds yummy. I'm going to have to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie S5:37 am

    Hey Toni, what the H*** is a "stick" of butter? I daren't try the recipe out until I find out what a stick of butter is....

    ReplyDelete