Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas


I had hoped to visit everyone before Christmas but my hubby has bronchitis and hasn't been well for most of the last week. He's getting better so hopefully he'll be good for the big day! As a consequence my time was spent cleaning, wrapping, shopping, dog walking, baking, snow shoveling, etc. Pretty busy around here :)

Merry Christmas if you celebrate and Happy Holidays if you don't. Oh, I haven't been out much, but I did met a billionaire and his wife the other day--at a party. Now I just need to interview them both for that Presents novel I want to write...

7 comments:

  1. Sorry hubby has been sick - it's the pits being ill during the holidays.

    Merry Christmas Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your husband recovers quickly!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Merry Christmas! (Hope "His Nibs" is feeling better ...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your dh is much better by tomorrow, and that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Hubby feels better soon.
    Marry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your recipe for layer cake has some delicious thoughts - real fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas, Toni!

    ReplyDelete