Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dead Heat

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not into any post-Christmas routine yet. I did have some news on the Killer Passion blog though.

And my very good friend Pam Champagne has just had a new print book release. Don't you love this cover?

Dead Heat

Jenna Green struggles to make a name for herself on the racetrack after her father’s untimely death. Rye Cameron’s offer of a job to train his horses comes out of the blue. Aware of his reputation with women, she accepts the job despite her doubts. Soon she discovers the real reason Rye hired her and finds herself fighting for her life.


PRINT ISBN 1-60154-125-2
(228 pages) Hot

Read An Excerpt

1 comment:

  1. Toni! It's good to see you back. Happy New Year.

    Congrats to your friend Pam. I'll go check out your news.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete