Thursday, February 21, 2008

Boleyn


Ames pointed me in the direction of a great Eric Bana interview in GQ here. Really interesting. And how many of you are going to the movies to see this? What a great cast. Are people obsessed with the Tudors right now or what? Many many of the houses in my (original) local area are Tudor. Go visit Shrewsbury or Ludlow if you're in the UK. Off the tourist map, but beautiful.

I'm having one of those weeks when everything is going wrong. Fingers crossed for the next few days...

6 comments:

  1. I really want to see this movie, but will wait for it to come out on DVD.

    Hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed!

    I think I want to read the book before I see the movie. I've quite enjoyed The Tudors. Can't believe how racy it is for CBC though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda want to see it, but like Melissa, I might wait til DVD.

    Hope all is going better for you Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is going well.

    I just started reading the Other Boleyn Girl and OMG, I can't wait for the movie. *sigh* It just seems all the better because I'm imagining Eric as the king. hehe

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to see this movie! I wanted to read the book first, it's been on my TBR pile for a year now, but I don't think I'll make it in time!

    ReplyDelete