Sunday, February 03, 2008

Muffins

One of my New Years resolutions was to bake/cook something new every week. Today is Banana and Walnut muffins, page 14.

I wish I could share them with you guys :)

My kids think they're gross. They keep insisting they are allergic to nuts. They even tell their teachers. They aren't actually allergic to anything.

Superbowl Sunday here. Time to curl up with the laptop and read through some stuff, as I watch 5 hours of adverts and a few hours of big men doing big things. Always reminds me of Susan Elisabeth Phillips STARS books. If you haven't read them you are missing something special.

6 comments:

  1. I think the muffins sound yummy, like neat chunks of banana bread, which I love. Warm and slathered in butter and I'm in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love banana walnut muffins. My kids don't like nuts either, but yet eat peanut butter. *g* Good luck with the baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni! Thanks for the welcome. I love to bake. My kids might try the muffins if I left the walnuts out. Or...I could trick them and not tell them they're in there!

    Yours look and sound yummy.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris, your welcome :) Nice to meet you :)

    Stacy, I like banana bread. Must make that next :)

    Brandy, my kids won't eat peanut butter. They're convinced they'll get sick. They won't even try chocolate hazelnut spread LOL. They take stuff to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE muffins. And banana walnut sound divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum muffins sound fab - did the kids eat them since they had nuts in!! lol. Scott made a lemon drizzle cake all alone the other day - I nipped out and he'd done it when I got back (is that great or does it make me a bad mother?).

    Can you send me an email again please as silly new pc has eaten yours.... need to send you a maths quiz too!!!

    ReplyDelete