Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Announcement

I just resold my book HER SANCTUARY to The Wild Rose Press. So it should be available in ebook (again) and print (yay).

I'll let you know more information as I get it. Strange selling the same book twice. It took about 4 years to write, another year to sell, then Triskelion put it on the back-burner for print (because the owner hated me--I guess you didn't know that, huh? It wasn't personal, she hated anyone with more than one braincell) and then I withdrew it from them and canceled the contract, thinking I was free and clear to try somewhere else, and then Triskelion declare bankruptcy and I'm tied up in the US bankruptcy court. I've been slow about reselling it. I didn't want to rush into anything after that experience :) The Wild Rose Press have an excellent and nurturing reputation, and I'm looking forward to working with them.
----------------
Now playing: Bruce Springsteen - Independence Day
via FoxyTunes

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Toni. I hope all goes well with WRP. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Toni! Glad your book found another home. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! Good stuff Toni. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go girl.... yipppeeee, let the good times rollllllllllll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Nice to know the truth about Triskelion...if you have no people skills you won't stay in business long, as their history shows. Glad to know I can get your book in print! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys :)

    I'm not sure that's the 'truth' about Trisk, Laurie, it is one aspect of a complex situation. But people shouldn't be blackballed for raising valid points about professional issues in private forums.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:03 am

    I have been spreading the word!! Well done ...when do we see it on the shelves?? Mini

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! I really enjoy TWRP!!!

    ReplyDelete