Monday, March 24, 2008

Loreth Anne White

I always get a massive thrill to see my friends' books on the shelves, and, yes, I do hover around the bookshelves and rearrange it so their covers are facing outward :)

I can't urge people enough to go out and grab this book (it'll only be in the stores for a few more days although it should also be available online). Loreth's previous books have won CataRomance awards and HEART OF THE RENEGADE is possibly her best yet. It has the pace of the Bourne Identity movie combined with a fantastic love story, while dealing with complex (if fictional) modern day political issues. I loved this book. And the hero is very hot ;) More of an Aussie Daniel Craig than he looks on the cover. Not that that's important *cough*



----------------
Now playing: Jann Arden - I Would Die For You
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

  1. The guy on the cover reminds me of that Gabriel guy that is dating Halle Berry. Sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an excellent book, Kelly, just excellent! I can hardly wait to read Loreth's next one...MANHUNTER.

    I also confess to moving books around at the bookstore. :blush:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meretta & Toni, I do that too, though not so much at the bookstore. Like at Wal-Mart or the grocery store, where they are in rather haphazard order, I put the "good" ones at eye level. I know, I know, and I used to work at a bookstore. I have re-shelved books that are out of alpha order. That is just so sad.

    ReplyDelete