Friday, May 09, 2008

BBC WORLD anyone?

I'm annoyed with my TV people. :( They have moved the BBC WORLD channel from being a digital pick to being part of the Tier 3 package and if I want my favourite channel back I have to pony up an extra $15 a month. I know it doesn't sound like much, but as much as anything it is the principle of the thing. They didn't even tell me. :( So do I pay up or just use the internet?

Moan over. With so many real problems out there I'm happy for what I've got.



----------------
Now playing: Nickelback - Far Away
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I've never watched BBC World, but "Far Away" is one of my all time favs from Nickelback. It's also the only CD I've never been able to take songs off or copy. They have some kind of write-over on it. Too bad about that $15! Every penny counts for us SAHM's. :)

Happy Mothers Day, btw. I'm still reading through your box of books and having a wonderful time!