Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Davids

Tonight is the last night on the show for the American Idol performers, David Cook and David Archuleta. Both Davids were amazing throughout the competition, but I'm more into David Cook. I hope he wins. After tomorrow I'll have some of my evenings back. This season has been absolutely incredible in terms of talent. I can't believe people get up on the stage and sing like that. Awesome :) I couldn't do it. I probably couldn't do heart surgery either, but I'd be more tempted to give it a go. I did not get the musical gene in the family.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know what either of them sound like, but I wish them both luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom loves David A. I think he appeals more to the old lady crowd. I don't watch the show myself although I hear some of the clips because it spills into Hell's Kitchen.

    ReplyDelete