Monday, September 22, 2008

Brilliante Weblog Award



Here's the rules:

1. The Award may be displayed on a winners blog.
2. Add a link to the person who you received the Award from so anyone can backtrack.
3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.
4. Add their links to your blog post.
5. Add a message in the comments section of each winners' blog that you've passed on the Award to them.

I'm honored to be awarded this by fellow Kiss of Death writer and friend, Laurie Wood on her informative blog WRITING ON THE EDGE.

Firstly, I need to apologize because blogger won't let me change the color of the hyperlinks so I'll put the link next to the blog name. Also nowadays I use Google Reader and don't always comment on blogs, but generally I'm around. So here goes. Just some of the blogs I read on a regular basis, the others know who you are :)

GROSVENOR SQUARE (link)--Melissa is a fellow writer and has interesting thoughts on the writing process and the ups and downs of life in general.

STACY'S PLACE ON EARTH (link)--Stacy seems to have almost exactly the same taste I do, except hers is better. Love reading about what she's reading, watching and thinking.

TESS GERRITSEN'S BLOG (link)--Tess gives us an insider view into the world of a successful author. I admire her very much.

ARGH INK (link)--Jennifer Crusie. Do I need a reason?

MURDERATI (link)--This is a great blog for writers and readers. Sometimes it is like they pull the thoughts from my head.

LORETH ANNE WHITE (link)--well aside from being one of my best friends, I love seeing where Loreth lives in the Canadian Rockies. Beautiful country.

IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY NIGHT (link)--Kelly Boyce is another writer working hard toward publication. I'm looking forward to seeing her 'Paris' photos :)

4 comments:

  1. Toni,
    Thank you for the comment about Murderati. I started it about 2 1/2 years ago and am amazed at the breadth of posts and the incredible discussions we get going there.

    My best,
    Pari

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there I was too shy to post on the Murderati blog :) You're welcome Pari. I think the posts and discussion are informative and supportive at Murderati.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks, Toni! I'm so glad that you enjoy my blog. I know I have enjoyed getting to know you through yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanx Toni. You're a sweetie for mentioning me & my blog :)

    Right back atcha - which is why I come here about everyday.

    ReplyDelete