Sunday, September 14, 2008

Some good kids movies I watched this summer--no spoilers


This is worth watching for Prince Caspian himself :) an actor called Ben Barnes. The story follows Disney's Narnia and is very well made.


Nothing unexpected, but a good romp




This was a nice movie. Nothing amazing just a good flick for a rainy afternoon.



This story combines ancient legend, the modern day Loch Ness Monster legend and World War II history. A really gorgeous and lovely story that I would highly recommend.





Set in South Africa this is a beautiful story full of life's lessons and unexpected twists. Gorgeous.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to see "Prince Caspian" (have to see Narnia first) and "The Water Horse" as I've always been fascinated by Scotland and the Loch Ness monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see all of them!!! I know my daughter will love Duma, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids want to see The Water Horse. I'm waiting for the library to add it to circulation. *g*

    ReplyDelete