Friday, May 21, 2010

Being home--Broseley

I love being home in my parents' house especially as it is up for sale now and this might be my last chance!



We moved here when I was 6 years old. :) That's a long time to live in one place. It has a creepy cellar and six bedrooms and tiled victorian fireplaces, plus an original Coalbrookedale cast iron fireplace. It also has the biggest shed in the world...


And a resident mommy blackbird with 5 chicks!



And the flowers in the garden...




It's so peaceful here. I don't want them to move and yet it is way too big for them. :( Sad to think that when I leave here this time it will be for the last time, but hopefully they will find something even prettier and more manageable.



4 comments:

  1. Julie S10:16 pm

    Wow, what a beautiful home & garden- but I can imagine it must take a lot of maintenance. What a shame to know it'll be the last time you see it. Take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie--it does. That's the problem. I am taking lots of photos :) Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazingly beautiful spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kelly. I'm missing it already!

    ReplyDelete