Monday, August 30, 2010

The End is Nigh...


School office opens today and I've gotta go to school to make sure kids are both fully registered.  There's a thunderstorm and it's as black as Hades outside which I'm hoping isn't a sign :)  Starting to feel a bit giddy with the thought of the kids going back (they've been off since April b/c of our sabbatical) and can't wait to get some writing done (and the day job cough cough).  It'll be interesting adapting to a new schedule (DS starts middle school), but I can't wait.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Toni!
    Found you on the blog hop, nice to meet you. I know exactly how you feel - I am home ALL alone today for the first time in...forever. Not only were kiddos home all summer, hubster too on medical leave, ugh. But all are back to work & school as of this am and I am :D!

    Good luck to DS in middle school! And good luck to you when you finally get your days a bit more free. (Yeah, I'm working my *cough* day job right now, can you tell?) And hey, that black storm rolling in goes rather nicely with your book cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni! Congrats on the new release from Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicki, thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoyed your alone time :) And the storm did (and does) go with my cover :) It is still raining :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having the kids back at school must make it much easier to writing stuff. You should have a new routine in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Carina release!

    Good luck with middle school. I have a niece and nephew starting school today and I'm anxious to hear how they did.

    ReplyDelete