Monday, August 16, 2010

Trying to become Canadian...

Tomorrow me and my husband have to take our Citizenship exam.  Naturally we have to provide documentation and there is one form I cannot find (just for me ARGH!).  Picture me wildly pulling out hair.  On top of that we are learning the handbook and I expect to know more about Canada than anyone in the country by tomorrow at 10 a.m. (Wish me luck--I'm gonna need it).

On top of that,I'm still trying to give the kids a bit of schooling since they've been off since April, we are guinea pig sitting, need to find a better cricket supplier for geckos, are halfway through deck destruction/construction, one of us is in dragon boat race, ds has started Canadian football which is currently 3 practices a week plus the game, oh--and I'm working full time from home for 6 weeks. I didn't even mention writing.

Life is Crazy.

PLEASE wish me luck for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. testing--it's working for me Laurie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck, though it's already passed!

    ReplyDelete