Friday, October 29, 2010

Guest blogging

with Natalie Damschroder later today over at her Indulge Yourself blog. Check it out :)

I hate Halloween BTW.  The excitement and sugar drive my kids to within an inch of a mental institute (or maybe I'm the one in need of a wrap-around jacket). Seriously--it is insane.  And to top it off we have classroom parties, a piano recital, a birthday party and then trick-or-treating.  That doesn't include the usual weekend activities.  Do you love it or hate it? 

Strangely enough SEA OF SUSPICION is set around Halloween and features pumpkins--which reminds me of another thing I still haven't got around to yet.  Buying pumpkins.

Is it too early for gin?

1 comment:

  1. I don't particularly care for all the candy, but I do like to see the kids excited for it.

    I hope yours wasn't too stressful!

    ReplyDelete