Saturday, October 09, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

I'm thankful for my husband, my son, my daughter, my huge and wonderful extended family, my friends, our health, my life experiences, my memory, my sense of humor and humanity, my integrity, my joy in the world and my sad days. My education. My countries (Britain and Canada). My husband's job, my book releases, my editor, my publishers, my home, my worldly possessions, my down jacket and snow boots in winter, my bank manager who loves to lend me money.  I'm thankful for the memories of the best dog ever and all the other animal companions who've graced my life.

Lots to be thankful for--how about you?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:59 am

    Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians!!!

    There is so much to be thankful for!!

    Valerie
    in Germany

    ReplyDelete