Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Snowball Effect

Tonight I was knackered because of this stupid head cold but decided to make some spaghetti sauce rather than wilt on the couch. And then the kids wanted chops, so I made us chops and decided to save the sauce for another night. And then when pulling the veggies out the fridge and it was a bit yucky so figured I'd just clean the fridge, and then I needed to set the fire, and do homework with the kids, and pay the VISA. Oh, and another kid had popped over for a play day so they had lots of tidying up to do.

Phew.

Next time it is Mac N' Cheese!!!!

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, this happens to me too. :/ On the bright side, it's good for getting things done though.

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meretta, I meant to say, the upside is I have 3 more meals in the freezer!! I'm crawling slowly toward feeling better. Trying anyway.

    ReplyDelete