Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My eReader

I have my lovely shiny new Sony eReader Touch edition but I have to confess I haven't been using it that much yet. I did read Tia Nevitt's The Sevenfold Spell, a fresh retelling of the Sleeping Beauty fairytale--(great read:) My problem is I have so many print books to read--mainly because before Christmas Ames dropped off about 100 wonderful novels after clearing off her shelves. Time is also a problem. Most of my time recently has been taken up reading non-fiction research for the WIP.
I feel guilty!The real test for the ereader will come on January 18th when two of my autobuy authors release long awaited books in hardcover. These are the books I usually pre-order and curl up on the couch as soon as they arrive. These are the books my kids roll their eyes at because they know they won't get fed anything more complicated than a sandwich and they might have to make it themselves. 
These are going to be the real test of my lovely new ereader for me.
I cannot wait to download :)

3 comments:

  1. I own a sony reader. LOVE IT! i also use my step moms Kindle love that too! I thought I might miss real books but nope! I love being able to carry a bunch of books with me at one time so if i finish one I always have another to start ;-)

    I'm sure you will love yours as much as I do mine. Once you get time to bond with it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris, I do love it. But you are right, I need bonding time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting these too! Only I'll be downloading to read on my Touch. Technology can be a wonderful thing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete