Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quick Catch Up

I've been trying to write a real post for about 2 weeks now.
Between the usual Christmas preparations, the car needing to go see the doctor (tomorrow) with the possibility of a terminal condition (& therefore car hunting), discovering mice, hosting a mince pie and sherry party for the neighbors, getting hit by a manuscript rejection, querying agents with another manuscript, DH's birthday, getting a head cold, taking kids to dentist, dog to vets, piano recitals, and trying to write/research/plot ...I haven't got there yet :) Neither have I sent out many Christmas cards, or written a Christmas letter/newsletter, or wrapped gifts.  
I am the only one totally swamped this year?
I had grand plans. I even wrote notes on a couple of blogs about character development and writing heroes who really needed redemption. Hasn't happened yet. LOL. How are you doing?


1 comment:

  1. BlueHost is one of the best web-hosting company for any hosting services you might require.

    ReplyDelete