Thursday, September 13, 2012

Giving Away Five Signed DANGEROUS WATERS ARCS

Look what arrived in the mail today? Advance Reader's Copies of DANGEROUS WATERS

Unproofed, which means they have mistakes in them, which I have to find and destroy :) I'm giving away five copies so email me if you want to be entered into the draw to read it a whole two months before everyone else. 
What would I like in return? Well, I'd love an honest review on Amazon or Goodreads or wherever you talk about books. Or just talking to your friends or asking your local library to stock it. That's all. 

email: tonianderson @ shaw.ca (no spaces) and put DRAW FOR DW ARCS in email subject line.

The lovely Laura Griffin, New York Times and USA Today best-selling author, called it "Dark and intriguing, Anderson's tightly plotted story keeps you guessing." And also, "A captivating mix of suspense and romance, DANGEROUS WATERS will pull you under."

I'll announce the draw winners next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment