Monday, October 29, 2012

Diabetes Donation

So this month I volunteered to be a canvasser for Canadian Diabetes Association and went door-to-door collecting. I am officially the worst donation collector in history but it is a good cause and people are generous. I also donated the 15% of my royalties from EDGE OF SURVIVAL that I promised.

This is an ongoing donation. Thankfully Harlequin print each book's sales separately, and this is where I want to state publicly I've donated my 15% of sales up to the end of June 2012 (which was my last royalty period). Thanks to the people who bought the book.

It's never too late to donate and every time someone buys a copy of EDGE OF SURVIVAL I will continue to donate 15%--and imagine if it ever got made into a movie, LOL?


No comments:

Post a Comment