Saturday, April 13, 2013

Update--writing news

The reason I've been so quiet is I'm trying to be a writer and a publisher this month and the great news is THE KILLING GAME is now also available in print from Amazon.com or Createspace (the other Amazon's should have it up soon, too). However, the two versions (digital and print) don't show up on the same page yet. I don't know if this is simply because they have just gone up, or if it is a glitch. I'll give it a couple of days before I talk to Customer Service as I didn't even expect to see it up until Monday. I know people have asked about audio. I'll look into that soon too--promise.

I'd love to hear what people think about the book. It is not a traditional Romantic Suspense, more an Action Adventure Romance.

In other news I'm hoping to publish Marsh and Josie's (from Her Sanctuary)--BLADE HUNTER--before the end of the year! I've had a lot of reader emails about this book and I'm trying hard to get it ready.

We still have snow. It's ridiculous. I think it's the longest winter in history!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment