Tuesday, October 01, 2013

New Cover Reveal--for HER SANCTUARY

To be re-released November 6th


By the wonderful Kim Killion. OK--what do you think??? Yes, it's a cowboy romance with the FBI and mob thrown in for fun (ha). This is the first story I ever wrote and the third time it will be published, but this time by me. The content hasn't changed beyond (what I hope will be) a simple edit but I might include a chapter of Marsh and Josie's story at the end.

I'm hoping to finish editing Marsh and Josie's story ASAP so I can get it out before Christmas. You guys have no idea how hard it is to edit a story you wrote eight years ago (maybe more). But readers keep asking me for it so I'm trying.

BLURB:

Running for her life, ex-FBI agent Elizabeth Ward escapes to Montana with a new identity. She craves peace and solitude, but instead finds handsome rancher, Nat Sullivan.
Nat is trying to hold his ailing family together, while struggling to keep the ranch from bankruptcy. The last thing he needs is a beautiful stranger reminding him there is more to life than work.
But Elizabeth isn't what she seems. And when a murderer and rapist track her down to the remote ranch, they all find out about the power of revenge.
Revenge or Redemption. Which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment