Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fantastic News...

I double finalled in the National Readers' Choice Awards in the Romantic Suspense category with DARK WATERS and THE KILLING GAME. So happy! Full list of wonderful finalists here...link. The winners are announced at the Romance Writers of America® national conference, which is being held in San Antonio this year. I'm going to the Alamo!!

I'm so busy here right now. Editing COLD PURSUIT (Cold Justice Series. Book #2) and trying to write book three (for release in later summer/early fall). The snow has finally melted--well, there are a couple of dark icy patches on the front lawn but nothing to destroy the mood. Tulips are poking through the dirt, a couple of Sweet Williams survived the worst winter in more than 100 years. Despite the harsh winter the squirrels are FAT and noisy and driving the dog bonkers. It really was not an easy winter, so glad that is over.

I'll reveal the cover for Cold Pursuit soon. I love it :)

In other, other news--you have about three hours to enter my raffle giveaway for either one of three ebooks or one of two Victoria Emerson wrap bracelets. One is for someone on my mailing list and the other in the rafflecopter on my FB Author page Open to all! Good luck






No comments:

Post a Comment