Tuesday, November 24, 2015

COLD IN THE SHADOWS--now available!

COLD IN THE SHADOWS by award-winning, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, Toni Anderson, is out today in ebook, print, and audio format. Thank you to those who have already bought the fifth book in the ongoing Cold Justice Series! If you bought the ebook but also enjoy listening to the audiobook be aware it is already available!
The CIA officer and the frog biologist. Someone just met his match.


What reviewers are saying:

"I highly recommend this book, the entire Cold Justice series and anything else written by this phenomenal author." Freya Barker--Goodreads Author.

"Cold in the Shadows is the best book in the series yet – and I’m hoping, it can only get better. Recommended!" Maldivian Book Reviewer.


BUY LINKS:

and 

AUDIO:

3 comments:

  1. I love the little excerpts I have seen from this one. Sounds like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little excerpts I have seen from this one. Sounds like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete